Thursday, December 1, 2011

Tom Whelan and "The Perfect Bait"

I just saw a post on cartoon brew that had artwork by Tom Whelan, which were really cool.
http://www.strongstuff.net/

Another thing to check out is Bobby Chiu's book called "The Perfect Bait". It was inspirational and positive, and kind of reminded me of a quote from Jim Henson:

"I believe in taking a positive attitude toward the world, toward people, toward my work. I think I'm here for a purpose. I think it's very likely that we all are, but I'm only sure about myself. I try to tune myself in to whatever it is that I'm supposed to be, and I try to think of myself as a part of all of us - all mankind and all life. I find it's not easy to keep these lofty thoughts in mind as the day goes by, but it certainly helps me a great deal to start out this way." --Jim Henson.

No comments:

Post a Comment